Senior Implementation Manager
We usually respond within a week
Who we are…
YOOBIC is an all-in-one digital workplace for frontline teams in retail and hospitality industries. Our mobile app gives business leaders and frontline teams the performance tools they need to communicate, learn, and work - all in one place. We have over 300 clients across the world including Boots, BurgerFi, Lancôme, Lacoste, Logitech, Peloton, Lidl, Vans and many more. Headquartered in London with offices in Paris, New York, Milan and Tel Aviv, YOOBIC has grown quickly and doubled revenue year on year since its creation in 2014 with close to 200 employees worldwide.
In Autumn 2021 we were successful in receiving our Series C funding of $50m from some incredible investors such as Highland Europe, Felix Capital and Insight Partners.
We are a diverse organisation that empowers its employees to achieve their goals and develop themselves along the way. There is a great sense of team at YOOBIC and a real passion for the future of work. You will have the opportunity to quickly make an impact and given the innovative product (which customers love) and our predicted growth trajectory, this is an exciting time to join YOOBIC!
To learn more about YOOBIC visit www.yoobic.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Head of Customer Implementation
What we need…
We are looking for a talented Senior Implementation Manager to join our North American team and lead our strategic projects on the market. We are not only looking for a person that has experience and subject matter expertise, but also someone that is highly collaborative, innovative and versatile with the ability to effectively understand business challenges and needs across different industries. You will join a dynamic and fast-growing team which generates significant contribution to YOOBIC DNA and goals.
What you'll do…
- Own overall implementation process including project planning in collaboration with your clients
- Collect client business, functional and technical requirements, design right configuration set-up for implementation of the YOOBIC suite of products
- Organize and moderate workshops around transformation best-practices (change management, production governance, process re-engineering).
- Define high-level strategy and target model with clients to ensure long-term adoption of the Solution and satisfaction
- Manage and grow relationship with Key Client stakeholders
- Day-to-day follow-up on client activity and operations
- Identify opportunities for improvement, specifically ensuring optimal use of Solution and overseeing potential new pains and challenges to continuously enhance business and operational efficiency
- Take a proactive approach to client issue resolution
- Organize your internal project team including generally one Customer Implementation Consultant and other team's stakeholders (Sales Executives, Account Manager, Customer Success, Product...)
What you have...
- 7+ Experience of Implementation in Software Development either implementation or consulting background
- You are passionate about start-ups, entrepreneurship, digital and new technologies
- You understand new concepts quickly and are able to explain them with ease
- Strong attention to details
- Technical and/or analytical education (eg: Computer Science, Engineering, Sciences, Finance, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to any audience, ranging from teammates to business executives
- You think commercially and be able to creatively spot opportunities
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a thirst to learn and develop your skills and take feedback well
- You will enjoy building new relationships and working collaboratively
What we offer...
- Salary of $120-140k plus a bonus
- 20 days PTO + 8 public holidays (plus 3 floating holidays to choose from)
- Medical cover and EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Company covered Life insurance coverage
- Company covered long term disability coverage
- An amazing 401k contribution - We contribute even if you don’t!
- ADP discounts for a whole host of items (including electronics, Childcare, travel, etc…)
- Free online HIIT sessions + gym discounts
- Regular training and coaching to make you even better in your role
We value the importance of collaboration here at YOOBIC and operate a hybrid working model so you must be able to attend our New York office 2 days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and we want to ensure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. If you have a disability or additional need that requires reasonable accommodations during the process please do not hesitate to let us know. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Customer Implementation
- New York
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
With over 300 global customers, our mission is to help empower frontline teams across the world
We are always looking for new talent. So for a chance to be considered for roles outside of those advertised, send us your CV and what role your looking for at email@example.com.
Senior Implementation Manager
Loading application form
Already working at YOOBIC?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.