Customer Product Marketing Manager
We usually respond within a week
Who we are…
YOOBIC is an all-in-one digital workplace for frontline teams in retail and hospitality industries. Our mobile app gives business leaders and frontline teams the performance tools they need to communicate, learn, and work - all in one place. Headquartered in London with offices in Paris, New York, Milan and Tel Aviv, YOOBIC has grown quickly and doubled revenue year on year since its creation in 2014 with close to 200 employees worldwide.
We are a diverse organisation that empowers its employees to achieve their goals and develop themselves along the way. There is a great sense of team at YOOBIC and a real passion for the future of work. You will have the opportunity to quickly make an impact and given the innovative product (which customers love) and our predicted growth trajectory, this is an exciting time to join YOOBIC!
What we need…
YOOBIC is looking for an experienced and passionate Product Marketing Manager to focus on the customer journey and product adoption. The primary responsibility of this role is to deeply understand the voice of the customer to support product penetration with cross-functional teams. This role is critical to help accelerate our GTM strategy and ensure the commercial success of our products across all our territories and verticals.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, this role will be responsible for articulating our messaging, positioning, and value proposition by creating engaging content and assets to support the customer journey. This person will be the primary expert in understanding the customer journey and experience with YOOBIC and will work closely with Account Management to drive the adoption and expansion within the customer base. This role is ideal for anyone excited to take an analytical approach — and complement it with deep market understanding — to connect product capabilities with customer needs at the right time, with the right message.
What you'll do…
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and storytelling to establish YOOBIC’s position as a leader in Frontline Employee Experience Platforms
- Engage with customers, analysts, industry influencers, YOOBIC sales, and product teams to gain a deep understanding of the market and buyer personas' needs and priorities
- Assist in developing market and competitive intelligence
- Own customer lifecycle and journey mapping
- Stay abreast of the competition and work with account management to highlight differentiation and support them in account expansion scenarios
- Collaborate with product and sales teams to develop and deliver account-specific value propositions with differentiated and engaging content including solution decks, use cases, web pages, corporate brochures, videos, battle cards, and more
- Execute the go-to-market strategy for all product launches and feature releases
- Work closely with customer success, account management, and product teams to establish customer needs and product requirements based on market feedback
- Collaborate with AR, PR, demand generation, and event teams to build industry momentum including support for bylines, eBooks, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Build sales enablement materials to support customer-facing teams through the customer journey
What you have...
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing, solution marketing, product management, or related experience
- 3+ years of experience in marketing a SaaS product, ideally in Retail technology, mobile apps, L&D, Communication, or Workforce Management
- Customer-centric, you go the extra mile to develop intimate customer and prospect relationships to learn everything you can about your target market
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong writer and natural storyteller
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration to drive critical initiatives
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to demonstrate solution ROI
- Technical acumen and a love for creating PowerPoint presentations
- Experience with early and high-growth stage SaaS companies strongly preferred
- Product launch experience
- Public speaking skills, webinars, and event hosting are a big plus
We value the importance of collaboration here at YOOBIC so we operate a hybrid working model of 2 days in the office (typically Tuesdays and Thursdays) and 3 days working from home.
What we offer...
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Scottish Widow Pension scheme
- Vitality medical coverage - Including primary care, hospital care and additional mental health coverage
- Simplyhealth cash plan (includes dental and vision coverage)
- Healthy Mind EAP
- Short Term and Long Term disability coverage
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness coverage
- Enhanced parental leave
- Team events including weekly breakfast, gourmet lunches and lots of social events
- Weekly free online HIIT sessions + gym discounts
- Regular training and coaching to make you even better in your role
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
With over 300 global customers, our mission is to help empower frontline teams across the world
We are always looking for new talent. So for a chance to be considered for roles outside of those advertised, send us your CV and what role your looking for at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Product Marketing Manager
Loading application form
Already working at YOOBIC?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.