Who we are…
YOOBIC is an all-in-one digital workplace for frontline teams in retail and hospitality industries. Our mobile app gives business leaders and frontline teams the performance tools they need to communicate, learn, and work - all in one place. With streamlined communications, mobile learning, and digitized task management, YOOBIC drives operational excellence while drastically improving the frontline employee working experience. 300+ companies around the world including Boots, BurgerFi, Lancôme, Lacoste, Logitech, Peloton, Puma, Vans and Sanofi trust YOOBIC to improve operational consistency and agility, get real-time visibility into multi-location business execution, and improve their customer experience. To learn more about YOOBIC visit www.yoobic.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Headquartered in London with offices in Paris, New York, Milan and Tel Aviv, YOOBIC has grown very quickly and doubled revenue year on year since its creation in 2014. There are now close to 200 employees worldwide, and we are looking to grow significantly over the next 12 months, especially in the US market, both in revenue and in headcount. YOOBIC is well positioned following a successful Series C fundraising round of $50m in Autumn 2021. Investors include the highly respected venture capital firms Highland Europe and Insight Partners, and YOOBIC achieved 40% growth last year and operational profitability.
Given the innovative product which customers love and our predicted growth trajectory, this is an exciting time to join YOOBIC! We are a truly multinational inclusive organisation which likes to empower its employees to achieve their goals and develop themselves along the way. There is a great sense of team at YOOBIC, and a passion for the future of work, and you will have the opportunity to quickly make an impact. We offer competitive reward packages and many employee benefits - check out our current opportunities at www.yoobic.com/careers
What you'll do…
We’re looking for a quick-learning, business and technically minded graduate or student to join the growing Pre-Sales Team based in the UK. Your responsibilities as a Pre-Sales intern will be to assist the Sales team throughout the different stages of the Sales cycle.
• Create demonstrations of the product and craft effective narratives to support them
• Analyse the client’s technical and commercial requirements and propose the most suitable solutions to them
• Support, demonstrate and reason the offer and its options in front of the client
• Ensure a smooth handover of each client to the Customer Implementation team
• Forward the client feedback on the product to the Product team to improve the solution and offerings
What you'll get…
• The chance to work for a start-up with exceptional early stage growth in an exciting space with experienced founders
• The opportunity to gain experience in an enterprise sales and/or more technically focussed role
• You won’t be a small cog in a big machine. You’ll be a key part of a growing business and a growing department
• You’ll have access to experienced sales people and founders who will coach and develop your skill set
• You’ll get to work in an awesome, friendly office in London with our own entertainment system, free food and drinks and a strong & passionate start- up culture
We have a start-up atmosphere which means that all our Interns, Graduates and Apprentices are involved with all aspects of the position they are covering. They learn directly from an experienced manager and skill acquisition is one of our main focus points. There is also full-time opportunity following Internship/Apprenticeship.
What you have...
• You will be a problem solver that digests information and delivers quickly
• You will be comfortable understanding technical details and explain them simply
• You will be able to seize the initiative and attack any problems or areas of improvement you find – with the confidence to provide solutions
• You will have excellent client engagement, and communication skills
• You will be ready to travel to client sites across the UK
• You will be ready to adapt fast and work in an international environment
• You will demonstrate true interest in start-ups and new technologies
What we offer...
- Competitive salary
- 1 year placement for UK-based students
- 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Medical cover via Vitality (which also includes additional benefits
like Apple watch, cinema tickets, etc...)
- Dental and Vision cover
- Critical Illness and Life insurance coverage
- Team events including weekly breakfast, gourmet lunches and lots
of social events
- On-line Free HIIT sessions + gym discounts
- Regular training and coaching to make you even better in your role
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and we want to ensure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. If you have a disability or additional need that requires reasonable accommodations during the process please do not hesitate to let us know. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.