Who we are…
YOOBIC is an all-in-one digital workplace for frontline teams in retail and hospitality industries. Our mobile app gives business leaders and frontline teams the performance tools they need to communicate, learn, and work - all in one place. With streamlined communications, mobile learning, and digitized task management, YOOBIC drives operational excellence while drastically improving the frontline employee working experience. 300+ companies around the world including Boots, BurgerFi, Lancôme, Lacoste, Logitech, Peloton, Puma, Vans and Sanofi trust YOOBIC to improve operational consistency and agility, get real-time visibility into multi-location business execution, and improve their customer experience. To learn more about YOOBIC visit www.yoobic.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Headquartered in London with offices in Paris, New York, Milan and Tel Aviv, YOOBIC has grown very quickly and doubled revenue year on year since its creation in 2014. There are now close to 200 employees worldwide, and we are looking to grow significantly over the next 12 months, especially in the US market, both in revenue and in headcount. YOOBIC is well positioned following a successful Series C fundraising round of $50m in Autumn 2021. Investors include the highly respected venture capital firms Highland Europe and Insight Partners, and YOOBIC achieved 40% growth last year and operational profitability.
Given the innovative product which customers love and our predicted growth trajectory, this is an exciting time to join YOOBIC! We are a truly multinational inclusive organisation which likes to empower its employees to achieve their goals and develop themselves along the way. There is a great sense of team at YOOBIC, and a passion for the future of work, and you will have the opportunity to quickly make an impact. We offer competitive reward packages and many employee benefits - check out our current opportunities at www.yoobic.com/careers
What we need…
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic Support Specialist, to join our Customer Experience team in Hong Kong
As a Support Specialist, you will work directly with our customers to answer their questions and provide support. You will be one of the pillars of our customer happiness, and will work in close collaboration with our Customer Success, Customer Implementation, Product and QA teams.
If customer care drives you, and you are passionate about the tech industry, this challenge is for you!
What you'll do…
- Help our end-users using our solutions and all our features
- Reception, qualification, and resolution of inbound tickets
- Identify and report bugs to our Product and QA teams to correct them
- Use our end-users feedbacks to suggest improvements to make our apps greater
- Work closely with our Customer Implementation and Customer Success to provide support and constructive reports for each client
- Contribute to our Help Center and internal tools
What you have...
- You have an experience in Support & Customer service.
- And/or you love customer relationships and are a real problem solver who wants to start a new challenge
- Passionate about start-ups, digital and new technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (written and oral)
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work in teams or individually as and when required
- Fluent in English for Australian and Asian support (Any other language is a plus)
Extra dose of awesome if...
- speak any additional languages
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and we want to ensure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. If you have a disability or additional need that requires reasonable accommodations during the process please do not hesitate to let us know. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.